Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Been A HOT Summer

I've been running here and there, and I see it's been more than a month since I've blogged about it! None of my runs have been anything to speak of, and some of them have been as pathetic as a measly 1/2 mile before I crap out and head home. I'm happy to say though that I've started doing the 30 Day Shred again. Monday and Wednesday I ran about 8 minutes, and then did the "shred" routine. Given how sore I am, I'd say my muscles definitely had gone flabby again! It's so fascinating to me how someone can be a runner but not have much in the way of muscles (or at least that's how I am).

My arms look better already, but I really feel like there's no hope for my abs. At the very least, I like to think that I'm setting a good example for my daughter. I love that she sees me panting and sweating and generally torturing myself...I want exercise to just be a fact of life for her, and I think I'm achieving that goal, which is awesome.

No comments: