Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Three Days In A Row

This week is about to get very busy for me, so I ran again today making that 3 days in a row of running. I only did 1.5 miles yesterday and today, but I'm glad I did. I noticed though that today was definitely much harder-I think my body just isn't used to not getting a day off in between. Happily, my pace has been around 10:20/10:30 these last few days which I can deal with.

Today I also "refueled" after my run by eating a leftover taco at 10:30am. I have never felt so starving after a run before! I know I need to start incorporating that into my routine, although probably not with tacos.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I just got a backlog of your running posts and am happy to see that you are out there. Keep up the good work, even when it is hard it is doing you good! I know you will be celebrating for the next few days, so enjoy your time and your "special" day.