Monday, April 5, 2010

94 Degrees

That is how hot it was at 5pm when I ran. I went after working all day (and therefore standing up all day). I went to the park near my work that has a path, since it was on the way to Angela's house and she was graciously watching Laura for me (Spring Break but no daycare options makes working tough!) My legs felt like lead and my breathing was terrible. Surprised I made it the 1.5 miles that I did. Ran it at a 9:56 pace. Hope my next run is better...can't believe it's so hot already when it was so chilly just a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Wow, 94 is hot! Josh is in Washington D.C. and really mad at me for not packing any shorts for him. Good for you for running in it, it is always a shock to the system the first few times in the heat again.