Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Morning Run

Today was basically the perfect running weather: cool, slightly overcast, no humidity, no wind. Like I said-perfect! I wore the new tank top Patty sent me, and it's perfect too. I LOVE running in tank tops, and this one is awesome. It's light, comfy, and I love the color. Laura was sleeping over at the neighbor's house, so I got to run without the jogging stroller which was great. I went for 2 miles and did a 9:47 pace. Moxie was happy to be out, although I noticed she was breathing heavily-she is feeling the effects of my work schedule too.

It felt great to be out today, although right after I walked in the door I got the call that Laura's stomach was hurting, so now I'm not sure what our Saturday will bring. At least I got a run in!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Glad you like the tank! Those are my favorite ones because they are light, and breathable. Your pace is getting really good, you should be proud, I know it is harder to get out now with working. I hope Laura is doing OK, is she old enough for a sleepover? I can't believe she is so grown up. Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!!