Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Is What Happens....

When I don't take care of myself.

I have been eating badly, not hydrating, and staying up late. Last night I was up until 1:30am, Laura woke up at 3:45am and then again at 7:30-so what, maybe 5.5 hours of sleep? Not smart. You know what else isn't smart? Running at 11:30am when you're dehydrated, hungry, and it's really hot outside.

The result of all this is a 7:57 run. That's right. I couldn't even run for 10 minutes. On the plus side, I felt like I could have kept going, but I thought the smart thing to do would be go home while I could still move, eat, drink, and get to bed at a decent hour. We're leaving on Tuesday for Disney World, so I anticipate a lot of walking over the next few weeks. I guess it's better than nothing!

No comments: