Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend Run

I don't know how I let my week slip away without any running! It seems like every time I had good intentions, something came up. This morning I actually got to sleep in a tiny bit, and it was already hot by the time we got our act together at 9am. But I was determined to get out there for at least 20 minutes. 20:04 counts, right?

I felt better than I thought I would for not having run for so many days, and we actually went pretty quickly, although I have Moxie pulling us along to thank for that. She was so eager to get back to guarding the backyard that she wanted nothing to do with the run. We covered a little under 2 miles, by my estimate. Fingers crossed I'm back in the game and can keep up with my running while I'm in Pittsburgh!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Can't wait to hear how you do on the trails -- sounds like so much fun!!