Friday, October 24, 2008

The Last Six Weeks

Running, running, running....well, more like walking very fast. But still, getting up at 5:30 am and running on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and running later on Sundays, has been a real accomplishment. Maybe its not about how fast I run right now, but just about running at all! A 5K quickly approaches though (December 20!), so I need a plan....and part of this plan is this blog. I intend to post progress, and frustrations no doubt, regularly...............

Today is Friday, October 24 - I'm going to try my first run away from the treadmill today. My neighborhood is 1.3 miles total, so I plan to run it twice. WIll post how it goes....

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm the first to leave a comment! Good luck on your outdoor run today, I know you can do it!!