Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Another Run

My husband is on leave this week and we ran together this morning without Laura, which was very weird. Normally I do not like to run 2 days in a row, but I'm getting my hair done tomorrow (huzzah!) and wanted to enjoy at least 1 day with nice hair.

We went out at about 10:30 and it was surprisingly hot. Still not very humid though, which is great, but definitely not pleasant running weather. We managed to run for a little over 23 minutes, about 2.1 miles. The course we ran seemed to go on forever, and even my husband was deceived-he thought we had run well over 2 miles, maybe even 2.5. If only! My thighs are still really sore (from Friday, I guess?) and I seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck/chest. It doesn't effect my running that much but when I tried to do my pushups today I did 4 before I collapsed. It's the muscle right behind my collarbone, and reaching for anything is out of the question. I guess this is the place to complain about aches and pains, right?

No comments: