Sunday, April 12, 2009

The quick version....

I've not had time to post, but I have had time to run!  I had a great run on Thursday as a matter of fact -- felt so good that, if I didn't have to put my "once every two months" appearance in at the office, I would have gone twice as far!  

Also, I've collapsed into bed the past two nights because I've spent the last two days gardening!  My whole body is tired, but in that good way that says I've accomplished a lot, and spent more than a little time carrying around 40lb bags of soil.  Not that you all care about this, but I am excited to report I now have blueberries, strawberries, thornless blackberries, potatoes, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, green beens, sugar snap peas, rosemary, basil, cilantro and oregano growing in my back yard! I also have ten or twelve varieties of flowers, but I'll spare you the list...  I plan to add two types of squash and cucumber, and I'm done....for the moment!  Not bad a city girl with one acre of land within the city limits, huh?! :-)  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Good for you, so much physical activity! I am in love with all the yumminess you planted :)

I was planning on finally running again today, but my stomach says otherwise. I will have to continue to live through you!