Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Weather Just Needs To Decide

Seriously, what is up with 40 degree weather in April? I don't think I can take these ups and downs anymore! All of my running pants were put away and I had to dig them back out this morning, which I was not happy about.

Moxie and I went to the Hope Mills Park today and did our 2.6 miles. I ran for 28:40 this time, which is the longest I've run in a while. It's also about a minute longer than that course took me when I ran without Moxie, so I guess she does slow me down a little. I know I said I won't worry about my distance so much, but it's hard when you do know exactly how long you are running. I'm very disappointed to discover that I seem to be doing 11 minute miles as of late. I thought I had left that behind long ago! Logically I know it shouldn't matter, but my pride says it does.

Still, it was good to be out running on a morning when all I initially wanted to do was go back to bed!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good for you, Claire! And I agree....let it be SPRING already!