Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Jogging Stroller

I think today was one of the last days I'll be able to push Laura in the jogging stroller. She weighs close to 35 pounds now and with the stroller, that's more than a wimp like me can handle. Not to mention she barely fits in it anymore...she may weigh only as much as a normal 3 year old, but in height she is definitely 5! When you add in a winter jacket and blanket, she is so scrunched in there that I feel bad for her.

All that to say, I ran again today and with the wind and Laura it was a struggle. I knew I wouldn't be able to run as much as I did yesterday, but that was okay. Total of 15:16, 1.42 miles at a slow 10:45 pace. But on the bright side, I ran 4 times this week! I should be able to do the same schedule again next week which is great. Hopefully on Monday I'll match Friday's run or do a bit more. Just one week ago I did 1.01 miles and Friday I did 1.76. I hope I'll continue improving at that rate!

No comments: