Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ouch!

For whatever reason, my right knee decided to start hurting last night. It felt okay at the start of my run, but started feeling sore again midway through. I have no idea what's wrong since I didn't do anything to it! Luckily I was able to complete my run, but it doesn't feel so great right now. It seems to be my kneecap.

It was cold again today so I used my daughter's little scarf to cover my mouth while I warmed up. I probably looked so ridiculous, but it kept some of the cold air away! I went past my house and left it there and completed the run, albeit rather slowly today. After I was done, I walked for a bit and then jogged another minute or two, just to get my body used to running again after a walking break. Usually my legs lock up and I simply can't run once I stop to walk or even tie my shoe. That certainly won't do for longer distances, so hopefully I can start getting more used to it.

19:19 minutes, 1.81 miles, 10:41 pace

No comments: