Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mystery Solved!

So in an effort to give my knee continued rest, but not be so lazy as to feel as though my butt is expanding by the minute, Ed and I headed to the park, for what ended up being a "picnic" of sorts. But enough on that...see the eating diary for details on that. I HAD to move a little though, so I whipped out my new Garmin Forerunner 405 (Santa was good to me!), and Ed and I walked a lap around the track while Shelby rode her bike. The distance - 1.02 miles. Ed thinks it probably is exactly a mile, with my meandering from side to side of the track accounting for the .02. Good to know!

Oh, and I'm also going to post my other fitness activities for the day, as I'm committed to doing abs and yoga on a regular basis in the coming months. I did the yoga "Relax" and "Abs" workout this morning. I won't say the abs workout felt good, but it did feel good to do it...know what I mean?! :-)

No comments: