Monday, December 8, 2008

Recovery Run Part Duex

Today was another attempt at getting back on track. Nothing exciting to report...ran for 21 mins, walked 2, ran 5 more. Covered probably about 2 miles. It was cold today but not as bad as it's been. When my husband runs with me, he has been pushing the stroller for me since I still feel pretty winded while running. Hopefully I'll be back to pushing it on my own before too long.

I registered my husband and I for the Reindeer Run on the 20th. I hope I'll be able to do that race, it starts out with a huge hill which makes me nervous!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Still...good for you for heading out into the cold. I was a big wimp today, and headed straight for the treadmill! :-)

Patty said...

I feel a little guilty that we are running in shorts still, you guys are so awesome to keep going when it gets cold. Our running club has a "Jingle Bell Jog" this Thurs. night where we run through the neighborhoods and check out the Christmas lights. Pretty hilly but it is alot of fun.