Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh Well

My run today was probably just a warm-up run for most actual runners. I did 15 minutes, and felt bad the entire time! On the plus side, I really didn't want to run at all, but I wanted to be able to post that I did something. I guess in that respect having the accountability of this blog is good. It would be too easy to go a week without running during this rainy holiday season.

The memory of my good run from 3 days ago is still with me, and I hope to have another one like that soon. I'll keep chasing that good run.

2 comments:

Patty said...

That's what keeps us going, the memory of the one "good" run we had who knows how long ago. We are silly people aren't we? I have been waiting lately for a "good" run, the weather is beautiful today, so I hope it holds out till tomorrow when we have a run planned.

Angela said...

I'm still thinking of that one good run around Hope Mills Park I had...about two weeks ago! :-(