Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday Run

I forgot to post yesterday! It wasn't an exciting run, so maybe that's why. I pushed Laura in the stroller and had Moxie on the leash and did my neighborhood loop, which I think is about 1.8 or 1.9 miles. I didn't have my watch but I checked the clock in my car when I left and came home, and it said 22 minutes. I was really happy, since when I first started out I told myself I would just go to the end of my street since that was all I felt like I could handle. I think not having the watch really helps-it makes me set goals of distance, not time.

It's raining today and we are off for a delicious Valentine's Day lunch, so I think running is out of the question today. Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Forgot to post?! I actually think this is a good sign -- does it mean that running is just a normal part of our day now?! Good job on the Friday run, and for running without a watch! :-)