Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Windy Run

Despite the horrible wind today, it is just beautiful and I couldn't pass up the chance to run outside. Maybe I should have because we were literally walking in place at times with the strong headwind. A few times Moxie lost her footing from being blown so hard!!!

I ran for a total of 21 minutes, less than 2 miles given my slow, wind-induced pace. I feel like I write this every time, but I haven't been feeling so great the last few days, so I view any amount of running as a success. I was also satisfied to see Moxie struggling towards the end when she started out straining at the edge of the leash and begging me to go faster. Isn't that mean of me? But if she was tired, I know that my being exhausted at the end was totally justified!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good for you, I wimped out on Tues. because of the wind, so I've got to come through today.

Angela said...

I think wearing Moxie out is a good sign! :-)