Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunny - and 68 Degrees!!!

Ok, just checked the forecast, and it looks like this weekend is going to be beautiful!  Sunny and 68 degrees on Sunday according to the Weather Channel....  Since Sunday is a run day for me, I'm going to do the HM Park loop that afternoon --- maybe with Shelby, maybe without -- probably around 2PM.  Anyone want to join me?!  An aside...this warmer weather means I must buy shorts, and I am now officially on the look-out for a running skirt...cute AND functional....what more could a girl ask for? :-)

Anyway, going now for a run....and as I look outside, I can see the wind is pretty significant. But whatever...it's still sunny and in the forties, so no complaints here. Will let you all know how it goes!  :-)

2 comments:

The Emerging Runner said...

Enjoy that great running weather. Lucky you - it's 33 degrees and snowing in mid town Manhattan right now!

Angela said...

Yikes... And you get up at 4 am to run in the cold and snow? I'm not sure I'm that tough!!