Monday, November 10, 2008

At Least the Squirrel Was Impressed

I got another run in today, but I felt like I was about to collapse the entire time. My personal trainer (aka husband) and I ran the track around the Hope Mills Park and it was a rough run for me. Both of my ankles were hurting today, but I powered through and was able to do a little over two laps and run for a total of 27 minutes. The jury is still out on how to measure that track-my husbands says we did maybe about 2.5 miles. I have plans to run the track on Wednesday with another running Mom who has a tracker, so hopefully soon we'll know how long the track is!

On the plus side, a rather plump squirrel saw me running and I like to think he was impressed.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am glad you finally got the husband off the couch and out for a run. Jerry and I went out today and ran to Mentryville. You start at the beginning of Stevenson Ranch and run up Pico Cyn. It's nice, a few trees, and was cool (weather-wise), kind of uphill going but a nice easy downhill coming back. Can't believe we are talking about running, you inspire me with your dedication.