Monday, November 17, 2008

Love the 5K button....

Back to the treadmill for me, and I took one minute off of my 5K time - 3.39 miles in 32:30. And I just realized that the 5K workout builds in two hills....duh!  Makes me feel a bit better though mentally (maybe those hills outside are not as scary now that I know I've been doing them on the treadmill?) and makes me feel a bit worse physically...as in my butt muscles hurt...  The bad news about going to the gym is that the personal trainer dude told me today that running does more damage than good!?!  WHATEVER!   How on earth can I take advice from a guy that would undoubtedly wear a bigger bra than I do?  Exactly....I can't...no, make that WON'T!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

that's awesome claire! ignore what the personal trainer told you, you are doing a great thing by training for a 5k! I think your pace beats mine. :)
Rachael