Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

So I finally am able to run again!  In fact, I ran my longest run yet - 4.27 miles!!!!  Since I've not had a really good run in a week, I took it slow - 10 minute miles, with just a few minutes running 9 minute miles - but it felt really, really good. I could have run farther, but didn't want to over do it on my first day "back." 

Oh, I suppose its worth mentioning that I ran on the treadmill today, after I said I was not going to until after the 5K.... I really needed a confidence booster though - I was starting to think I'd forgotten how to run...

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hooray for over 4 miles!! That is so awesome! Even though I got to hear the good news over the phone, I still wanted to comment here. I can't wait for my first 4 mile day :)