Friday, November 14, 2008

Macaroni and cheese...

For future reference...do NOT eat too much homemade macaroni and cheese at lunch and then try to run, no matter how good it tastes!  

That being said, I actually did have a really good run this afternoon, but I'm wondering how good it would have been had I not eaten such a big lunch?!  Bottom line...ran at a slower pace than yesterday, with the goal of simply running until I was done running. Then a girl got on the cross-trainer beside me, and my competitive switch turned on (she of course, had no idea that I was "racing" her - or more like trying to outlast her!)....3.36 miles in 35 minutes, first three minutes and last three minutes were walking. Slower than yesterday, but still! :-)  

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yum, maybe I need to get some of that Macaroni and Cheese, maybe it will help me run faster!