Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Good Saturday Morning...

Heading out the door, but before I do, here's a recap of my run this morning:

-- Walked about 3 minutes
-- Ran slowly for about 3 minutes
-- Ran two ten-minute miles (20 minutes total)
-- Walked for about 2 minutes
-- Ran the last 2 minutes...

Total time - 30 minutes
Total distance - 2.77 miles

Slightly better than yesterday in terms of distance....but it felt better because of the longer, quicker run in the middle...

I've finally decided I need a formal plan to make sure I continue to improve...and that I need a Shuffle, and new running clothes...

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm so glad you posted, because I was about to go 3 days without running!

And I need new running clothes too. I was hitching my pants up the entire time I ran today. People probably thought I was a crazy woman.