Friday, March 20, 2009

Back..again?

Ok, back again from traveling, etc. and have just a few seconds to post....Ran in Pennsylvania once (a great run actually -- 2.5 miles, in 27 degree sunny weather!) and played ball outside once with my brother hard enough to call it a work out. Ran yesterday, but only a quick mile around the track at Shelby's school since I was pushed for time. Planning to run today, and hopefully tomorrow and Sunday if all goes well. Miss running, but I'm finding it hard to managing life well enough to fit it in consistently.  I realized this morning that the class I was taking last semester was a joke and took no time at all, but the one I'm in this semester is taking a ton of time....maybe that's the difference. No matter though...will keep at it! :-)  

2 comments:

Claire said...

Your run in PA sounds awesome! Hopefully I will have the same good running luck when I go in May.

It's hard because with a busy schedule running is usually the first thing to go. I know though that you have that race in the back of your mind so you won't go too long without running! Maybe one day we can run again in that neighborhood by your house.

The Emerging Runner said...

Every little bit helps when you're in training. I've learned that the most efficient people in the world are mothers (my wife as an example). I'm confident that you'll find the time to get to the right level of conditioning. There's always the 5K to fall back on!