Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Mediocre Running!

What a busy day that I actually forgot to post until just now. Moxie and I ran today (well, she mostly walked quickly) and I was determined to make it a long run. Long for me, at least. I ran for 26:14, about 2.4 miles which is just such a slow pace. And I really thought I was running for a lot longer than that! I combined two of my courses and thought for sure it would equal at least 3 miles. But oh well!

We also took a short family walk after dinner and I am tired tonight. So I guess my exercise today did the trick. And I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot to wear sunscreen on my face and I'm a little burned. It figures-I was wearing it all winter, and then forget today. Awesome!

1 comment:

Angela said...

We need to run together soon, just to change the pace a little! Still, don't worry about "mediocre" running -- that's still running!