Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worst In A While

Man, what a horrible run. I did 25:46, but felt awful the entire way. I think towards the end I was practically walking. Moxie was really lagging too. It's nice today but I felt like I was baking the entire time. Legs like lead, couldn't breathe, the whole 9 yards. The good part is that my knee which I hurt yesterday didn't bother me. My shins were bad for the beginning though, which wasn't pleasant. I'll probably drive the route later to get my distance. I'm starting to really wish I had a Garmin or GPS or something so I knew how far I am running while I'm actually doing it, rather than after the fact.

Update: It was only about 2.2 miles. How pathetic. It is almost 9pm and I still feel tired and sore. Must have really been a bad run.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Your run was probably comparable to my run yesterday. It just felt awful, I would quit if it was like that all the time. I actually did walk, I would have loved a dog to pull me a little but the fur would have made me even hotter. I know that our pace was faster than usual but it really didn't feel like it at all. I do know that tomorrow is another day, and it will most likely be better, so we will get out there again!

Angela said...

2.2 miles isn't pathetic no matter how you look at it! Remember...it's 2.2 miles MORE than you were running this time last year, right?!