Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Uh Oh

I ran again today, and a small concern came up while I was running....pain in my knees. Uh oh. Both of them felt sore when I started out, which I attributed to me jumping back into running on Saturday and then doing some sort of running or walking every day since then. The pain then shifted to my right knee, but only for about a minute would I have even classified it as pain. Even then, it was more of a twinge, an annoyance. It was in my knee cap. It went away quickly, and I was able to finish my run, although I was really dragging towards the end. I had envisioned a really long run for myself today, and ended up doing only 19:44. The route I did is under 2 miles, but how much under, I don't know.

In other news, my right hand really hurts, but that only effects my leash holding, not my running.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, no....how's it feeling today? Do you think you need new shoes?