Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Must Keep Running!

Last night I bravely (or foolishly, I can't decide) posted on my personal blog about my running progress thus far. I even was bold enough to include a "before and after" picture segment. So I certainly can't slack off now, now that I have announced to everyone that I am actually getting in shape.

So today, despite the 47 degree weather and high wind (it is spring, right?), Moxie and I set out with the goal of a long run. The course I did was 2.3 miles and I finished in 25:19. I have to admit I felt like I was running forever, surely at least 3 miles or more, so that was disappointing. But at least I did over 25 minutes and my pace wasn't too ridiculously slow.

Now I am off to do some crunches since the picture I posted of myself sure makes it look like my tummy is toned, which it's not! I have to live up to all my hype!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm proud of you! And of course, I wish I was running every mile with you! We have to run in my neighborhood soon....