Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick And Mad

I'm sick and I'm mad. And it's going to keep me from running for a while, so I figured it's worth blogging about. Overall I don't feel that bad, just really tired along with a sore throat and some chest congestion, but it's that congestion that sabotages a person like me and sets me back a good month. I had JUST started building my running back up-could barely manage two miles at a time-and now I will be starting all over AGAIN!!!

I'll probably be out of the running game for at least a week and when I do start back I know I will be set back quite a bit. Looking back at my log, I started from scratch again back in January after my Nov/Dec sickness, and that means it took me almost 2 months to build myself back up to a 2 mile level. This is so frustrating. I'm sorry to just post one long complaint, but I had to get it out.

I'll try to look on the positive side and use all this time indoors to work on my crafts. I'll really try.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am sorry you are sick, I am sure it is your husbands fault! Hopefully it will come and go quickly, you will be out again soon and it will get better. I hear you are having some bad weather right now anyway.

Shana said...

What about some cross training? Can you do that when your sick? Maybe that will help so you don't have to start over again. Starting fresh is so frustrating!!!