Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This morning...

I ran on the treadmill before taking Shelby to school, and I have to admit that I love how I've felt all morning, and don't miss the pressure of "When am I going to run today?" one bit. I do think my treadmill lies to me though -- or maybe it's just me? I was on a total of 32 minutes today (four minutes before, and two minutes after, were spent walking), and the treadmill said I only covered 2.76 miles. Maybe this is right, but I felt like I was working harder today than that. Oh well...I'm not going to worry about it just yet. Instead, I'm going to focus on being happy that I ran!

2 comments:

The Emerging Runner said...

I was astonished to see the Garmin 50 (with foot pod) numbers lining up exactly to the hotel treadmill's. It was a high end unit and I suspect the speed and distances were accurate. The Garmin is very accurate as well. I know you have the 405 (which, believe me, I covet) but you may want to get a foot pod for it for tracking indoor runs.

Claire said...

Well you did longer than me (and with an injured ankle, no less) so don't feel too bad!

I take it this means your ankle is feeling better? It turns out I have a huge bruise from where Moxie stepped on my foot, and it didn't feel so great running today....

I had to keep running though, because I followed in your footsteps and bought a new bathing suit. Eek!