Monday, January 19, 2009

Generic Run

I feel like I should have a template where I fill in my time, length I ran, and how I felt. It seems like that is all I ever write about! But I guess it's good, this blog defintely holds me accountable.

Time Ran: 22:30
Length: 2 miles (according to Google Maps)
How I Felt: Crummy.

I ran with my husband, dog, and daughter, and we started off strong. We went a different way that featured two "hills" and pleny of gentle up-slopes. It was very challenging! Towards the end I was barely moving at all, it was really quite pathetic. As my mother-in-law says, at least I was out there!! :)

I just need to know though, when is it going to get easier or better? When will I run two miles and not collapse? When will I actually feel like I'm losing weight or getting shape?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good for you for heading for the hills, Claire! After the Reindeer Run, I have immense respect for anyone that runs on anything other than a flat course on purpose! :-)

I think I'm ready to start with my "new" way of running, so once the weather gets better (the snow melts?!), we'll have to do my new loop again!