Friday, January 9, 2009

I avoided the blog...

For the first time ever, I avoided the blog yesterday.... I had a terrible run - my knee hurt the entire time, and to even call what I did "running" would be extremely generous - and I was so frustrated by the whole thing, I couldn't even begin to post.

But, today is another day.....and I'm going to try it again. It must be noted that I made a visit to the chiropractor this morning (he said I ran too far, and has now limited me to two-mile runs for the next ten days) and I've also made an appointment with my primary care doctor for Monday morning. I'm working at this from all angles, and trying to be a grown-up about my running in the process. It also must be noted that this SUCKS and I'm bitter. But we knew that already, right?

1 comment:

Claire said...

This does suck!! I can't believe you are having problems again. Grrr. But if it cheers you up at all, please know that my ankle continued to hurt off and on for a while until, after some rest, it finally got completely better! I am thinking that is what will do it for you, even though it is so tough to force yourself to take it easy. You can run on my pathetic short runs with me, I'll be there to hold you back :)