Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yesterday....and an invitation to slap me....

So this feels like Groundhog Day...I did run yesterday, same routine as Monday (track work, evil torture, then just over a mile of running). Knee pain is definitely less, so I'm off today, will run tomorrow, and then hopefully try for a 1.5 mile run on Sunday....

By the way, feel free to slap me around (figuratively speaking of course...if any of you actually slapped me I'd cry) about my distance....I'm having a REALLY hard time taking it slow, but as you can see, I'm trying. So if I tell you that I'm going to run five miles (which I'm not sure I could actually do at this point given the fact that my cardio fitness has suffered lately) or that I actually have run more than is advisable, feel free to speak up!  And just so you know, I'm up for slapping you all around as well in the name of smart running...In fact, it would be my pleasure... ;-)  


1 comment:

Claire said...

I am very excited at the invitation to slap you!!! :) But you are right, you're not allowed to run too much right now, I don't want you to undo all of your progress!

Don't make me come over there!